Pinnacle Living in Virginia is certainly one of the basic needs that we must meet. However, to meet the basic needs of this one, it takes effort or effort that tends to be very heavy because the price is indeed much higher than other basic needs such as food and clothing (clothing). In fact, it can be said that the cost to meet these needs is very unaffordable. As a result, many people prefer to rent a house rather than buy it. But is that the right choice?
Along with the ever-increasing price of homes, many people, both individuals, and families prefer to rent a house or apartment to live in. Usually, they reasoned, “The house is very expensive! We can not possibly afford it now. Yes, rent first! “In addition, most people also choose to rent a place to live for the following reasons:
– Free up-front fee.
– Free of charge home care as it is usually the responsibility of the home owner.
The reason it makes sense, but actually not something to be maintained, because, on the other hand, the choice of renting a house also has various shortcomings, namely:
– Assets are never your own right. Of course, no matter how long you have rented a place to live, the asset will never be your property.
– The cost of renting a house. As well as house prices that tend to increase every year, the cost of rental homes also increased as well.
Well, another alternative that is often feared by people, in general, is to buy a house or apartment. Usually, people avoid this option by reason of not having enough money. However, this option actually has more advantages compared to renting a house or apartment only. The following are the advantages of buying a house or apartment compared to rent it:
– Property rights over assets. Contrary to renting a house, buying a home gives you ownership rights over the assets you buy. So is the case with buying an apartment.
– Long term investment. In general, asset prices such as homes or apartments will increase each year, so having your own house or apartment means you have one investment asset that is expected to give you a profit in the future.